Meeting the Builder
In this series we focused on those who met Jesus on his journey from the stable to the cross. Now we explore those who saw Jesus after His resurrection
The children began by hearing many statements. Some were true, some were not The children were asked to answer with cards that said “I believe it” or “I doubt it”. What do you doubt? Do you remember which is true
- Thomas Edison, inventor of the lightbulb, was afraid of the dark
- Nicole has never broken a bone
- During WW2 M&Ms were candy coated green peas because of a world wide chocolate shortage
- Cynthia has never baked a pie
- In Japan, watermelons are square
- Heather swam with a shark
- Gorillas purr like kittens
- Marja is afraid of campfires
Play this game with your friends and family. Use things about yourself, are there things they might doubt?
We all doubt and question things sometimes. Thomas was the one discipline who would not believe Jesus was alive until he could see for himself. Listen to his story
When Jesus said this he was talking about us All of us, everyone who believes even though we have not seen..