Meet the Builder
In this series we are looking at the people who met Jesus on his journey from the stable to the cross.
Peter walks on water.
This week Corrie shared the story of the disciples travelling with Jesus. Here is the story to help you remember.
- Why do you think the disciples did not recognize Jesus?
- What did they think he was?
- Peter left the boat when Jesus called, would you have left the boat?
- What did Peter need to do in order to walk on the water?
- How are you like Peter? What kind of things do we need to trust Jesus with?
Here is a colouring page you can print. It will help you remember to be brave, have confidence and trust in Jesus
When you are having trouble think of this song: