The Truth About You…Who I am
I can spread God’s light.
“Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.”
This Sunday we heard the story of Peter and the early church. Can’t remember what the early church was about? Watch this video!
- What is the church? Is it just a building we go to? No! It’s you and me! God’s family, the followers of Jesus!
- Who can be a part of the church/God’s family? (Everyone)
- What does the church do? (share Jesus, live like Jesus)
- How did the early church share Jesus? (praying, helping, sharing; asking the Holy Spirit for power to heal, do miracles and teach)
- How can we share Jesus? We can do the same things the people in the early church did, can’t we? Can you think of anything else?
- Who can we share Jesus with? Is there anyone you can think of who you’d like to pray for, help, or share with?
- Pray together and ask God to help us to be more like Jesus and love more like Jesus. The more we become like him, the more we share his love with others!